|Home||» Products||» Pickle Filling Machines||» Semi Automatic Pickle Filling Machines|
Semi Automatic Pickle Filling Machines
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 1-20lakh INR
Levering our rich industry experience we have emerged as a reliable manufacturer and supplier of advanced technology Semi Automatic Pickle Filling Machines. The machine is used in various sectors for filling of liquid and viscous materials. It is used in food and pharmaceutical sectors. With semi-automatic controls, it has capacity of packing 100ml to 10 litres of liquid material on the same machine requiring no change in parts. Semi Automatic Pickle Filling Machines are known for excellent performance and wide range of applications.
We mainly deal in South India
- Optional kit for volumes less than 100 ml
- Adjustment of volume through a high-resolution hand wheel
- Special height adjustment for diverse container heights
- Speed adjustment using a fine knob for maximum filling speeds
- Special drip free nozzle
- Optional stirrer in the hopper
- Capable of packing products that are too viscous
- Designed to handle products in hot condition owing to special heat resistant components
- Diving nozzle having adjustable depth of dive and adjustable speed of withdrawal for foaming products
- Optional Jacketed hopper with temperature controller and heating arrangement for consistency in the temperature of the product
- GMP standard machine for pharma and food products
- Accuracy: Up to +/-1% depending on the viscosity of the product.
- Power : 5 amps, 50 W. Air : 12cfm@6kg/sqcm.
- The products which can be filled are pharmaceutical and pesticide formulations, coolants, edible and coconut oils, juices, aromatic chemicals, etc. and viscous products like Lotions, Creams, Pre-cooked curries, Pickles, Masala Pastes, etc.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- On Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 45 Days
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Box Packing.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa